Automated Rail Warranty and Premium Support Package
Automated Rail devices include a one (1) year manufacturer’s warranty that covers the product components should any component fail during this timeframe. Acts of God, human errors, or other items that are outside of Automated Rail’s control are not covered.
Automated Rail offers a Premium Support Plan. The Premium Support plan is a yearly service that provides the replacement of any failed component during the service period. Acts of God, human errors, or other items that are outside of Automated Rail’s control are not covered. This plan also provides technical assistance and cloud data retention as needed during each service period. Premium Support is available for handheld devices for three (3) years after the purchase date. Fixed – stationary readers are eligible for Premium Support for five (5) years after the purchase date.
Other Important Information:
- Shipping for both plans covers one way shipping from Cumming, GA to the location of the device.
- Warranty-related claims must be filled with Automated Rail within 30 days of the first known issue. Claim requests will be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Normal wear and tear are not covered.
- Premium Support Plan must be purchased at the time of device/ equipment purchase and renewed each year to remain eligible for the Premium Support Plan.
- The warranty date begins on purchase.